Garmin Instinct Standard, Rugged Outdoor Watch with GPS
WHEN YOU CAN RELY ON INSTINCT, THE WORLD CAN RELY ON YOU!
You’ve never been one to follow the beaten path — that’s where Instinct comes in. This rugged GPS watch was built to withstand the toughest environments.
DURABLE CASE AND DISPLAY
The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds durability, and the chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high contrast and sunlight readable.
Fully vented silicone bands include 2 independent, removable keeper loops to ensure a secure fit and to keep you from getting caught on things.
Rugged Garmin Instinct GPS Watch Built to Withstand the Toughest Environments
- Garmin Instinct™ is constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock, and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your heart rate¹, activity, and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles.
- Stay connected with smart notifications² and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community.
- Use the TracBack® feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore™ website and app to plan your trips in advance.
- Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, 16 hours in GPS mode, and 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode.
Withstand the elements with military standard toughness.
Don’t be limited by battery life. Get up to 14 days in smartwatch mode.
Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite support and outdoor sensors.
Train smarter with built-in sports app right on your wrist.
Pair with your compatible smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications.
Map, track, sync and share your trek from anywhere with our exclusive app.
Graphite Black, Tundra
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.