Saucony Guide 15 Women’s Shoes
Runs smooth. Feels amazing. Every bit of the Guide 15 was designed with three things in mind: total comfort, a light feel, and an unbelievably smooth ride. It’s softer, it’s springier, and it’s made to hug your foot like nothing else you’ve put on before. Delivering the running experience of your dreams, only it’s very, very real.
Flawless feel. Effortless support.
The redesigned Saucony Guide 15 Women’s delivers a comfort-first sensation that takes your run to new heights. Built using softer cushioning and a pillowy sockliner, it’s got more foam, less weight, and a guidance frame to help steer your stride.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion and less weight for your softest run.
- New HOLLOW-TECH guides your stride without added bulk
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel-to-toe
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more rubber where you need it
- APMA Certified – The American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA Seal of Approval/Acceptance Program recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health and are of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- Category: Structured Cushioning
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (35mm heel/27mm forefoot)
- Weight: Women’s 8.2 oz (233g)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.