Topo Athletic Phantom 2 Men’s Road Running Shoes
Built to take on your long runs, daily training, and recovery runs, Phantom 2 delivers the comfort of its predecessor, now with even more cushioning and response. The overlay-free engineered mesh upper made of 30% recycled materials keeps the foot cool and comfortable, with reinforced security through the midfoot. With a 3 mm higher stack height, the updated midsole features a ZipFoam™ core for a snappy, yet soft feel underfoot. The external TPU heel counter integrates with the midsole to keep the foot seated over the platform for a secure and stable ride.
Out of stock
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate sole
- BEST USED FOR: Topo Athletic Men’s Phantom 2 shoes have been specifically designed to ensure a natural and comfortable road running experience—the ultimate mix of cushioning and response to keep you moving mile after mile.
- ENSURE COMFORTABLE RUNNING EXPERIENCE: The new Topo Athletic Phantom 2 road running shoes are built to take on your long runs, daily training, and recovery runs to deliver the comfort of its predecessor.
- MORE CUSHIONING AND RESILIENCE: Zipfoam is a proprietary midsole compound springier than EVA, offering more rebound over the shoe’s life. Phantom 2 delivers and provides the comfort of its Phantom predecessor, now with even more cushioning and response.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: The overlay-free engineered mesh upper made of 30% recycled materials keeps the foot cool and comfortable, with reinforced security through the midfoot.
- 5MM DROP: these updated road running shoes have been engineered with 5mm heel-to-toe drop, encouraging optimal cushioning on a neutral platform. Topo’s highest available drop allows you to access natural running with more under-heel cushioning.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.